YouTube is the number one video sharing site in the world. When it comes to video content, there is no better place to post your videos, so it only makes sense to add a YouTube live player to your website.
Some of the reasons why you should add a YouTube live player to your website include:
– People are more willing to watch a live stream than a pre-recorded video.
– You can host large events and show them on your website with just one click of a button.
– Your YouTube live streams will be more interactive because viewers can comment and chat in real time.
YouTube Live Streams are a new tool of YouTube. It allows us to broadcast live video from our computer or mobile device. YouTube has been around for a while and it has been a place where people can share their videos of anything, but this feature is for professional broadcasters, so they have the resources of YouTube to stream live.
How To Insert a YouTube Live Stream Into Your Website
Here’s a quick step-by-step guide on how to embed a YouTube live stream into your blog or website.
– Click the “Share” button on the YouTube video you would like to embed
This will open a window with three options: “Embed,” “Copy Link,” and “Report.” Click on the “Embed” option.
– Paste the embedding code into your blog post or website CMS, then click “Done”